Astragalus | Capsules
Dietary supplement in capsules
Bottle with 60 capsules
“Astragalus” is an immune and digestive support supplement that helps you improve your energy and achieve wellbeing. Astragalus is a plant that has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries because of its numerous benefits.
Astragalus contains a high level of inulin, one of the components your body needs to make healthy immune cells, improve digestion, and regulate blood sugar. Inulin is a dietary fiber found in many foods and herbs, and it’s actually food that your gut flora love to eat, helping to boost the amount of healthy bacteria in your gut.
Astragalus is widely recognized for supporting the production of immune cells such as lymphocytes, macrophages, and T cells.
Traditional Chinese medicine has used this plant to support digestive conditions, which in turn can benefit the immune system, since a large percentage of it resides in the gastrointestinal tract.
Longevity, energy and vitality
Astragalus may help boost energy and increase stamina, both physically and mentally.
Studies on human cells suggest astragalus may help promote healthy cell replication and DNA repair. Telomerase is a unique protein that repairs damaged DNA sequences in our cells. Astragalus contains compounds that have measurable telomerase-stimulating and enhancing effects, which have been linked to increased longevity, anti-aging, and DNA repair.
- It has significant benefits for the immune system and has been used to treat the common cold, influenza, and other respiratory infections.
- Is believed to have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antiviral effects.
- It can help improve heart function and treat heart disease.
- May help control blood sugar in people with diabetes.
- May reduce the side effects of chemotherapy.
- Anti-aging properties.
- It is used to treat various digestive conditions, including diarrhea, gastritis, and ulcers. It may have a positive effect in the intestinal flora.
Recommended adult dose: Take two (2) capsules per day preferably with meals or as recommended by your physician.